Tagged by dear
-Choose at least 10 artists that inspire you and tell us why (I'll feature 13 because the list is endless!)
-Show at least 5 deviations from those artists that you love (I'll feature 3/artist)
-Tag at least 10 artists (I'll tag 5...)
In no particular order.
- Love her watercolors! *-* And I wish I could draw manly men like she does, hehe...
- Digital AND traditional artwork at its highest quality! Every visit to this artist's gallery pours a month's worth inspiration into me~
- She has a very unique style that I can recognize anywhere. Also love those low-saturated pastel colors so much~ <3
- this artist emulates traditional oil painting style so well digitally you can hardly tell the difference! Also, I'm forever in love with his mermaids.
- fantasy art at its best~
- gorgeous ladies, gorgeous dresses, gorgeous colors~
- very cool, effortless painting style! *-*
- Iya's composition, colors, characters and backgrounds...everything is simply perfection.
- Syn doesn't publish very often...but when she does, the "WOW!!" factor is never far behind. Each of her new artwork feels like a level-up in her already sky-rocketing skills.
- Loputyn's work reminds me of the type of classic storybook art that would really fit Alice in Wonderland. It's a wonderful mix of innocence and grotesque.
- every time I see Chernotrav's work, I feel like picking up watercolors too (but then I back out, haha...). She's undoubt one of the best watercolor artist's I've seen around DA. I'm amazed at her accurate and crisp lines combined with great composition and colors.
- I look up to Inma in so many ways...but the main being her resolve to reach her goals, her endless energy and capability to maintain focus that makes her able to draw almost 24/7 while providing quality work. Her speed and accurate lines have always fascinated me, as well as the poses she draws. <3
- if I want my fill of sweetness-overload and beautiful, bright candy-like colors, I always check C's gallery~
(and anyone else who wants to do it)~ ^^